Dahlonega Jerky Co. – Moonshine Pork Jerky
Our Moonshine Pork Jerky is made in small batches from hand cut slices of pork tenderloin. Next it is marinated in Dawsonville Distillery’s 109 proof White Lightening. Finally the Moonshine Pork jerky is lightly glazed with blend of maple syrup and seasoning.
- Flavor – your first taste is hickory smoked pork with a light maple glaze, followed by the warmth of moonshine and a hint black pepper.
- Meat cut – slab cut slices of pork tenderloin
- Chewing texture – A medium chew jerky
3.0 ounce resealable bag
Out of stock
We make our Moonshine Pork jerky with hand cut slices of hickory smoked pork tenderloin. Then we marinate the meat in a blend of locally distilled white lightening and a light maple seasoning. This creates a unique flavor profile. When you bite into Moonshine Pork jerky you first taste hickory smoke pork in a light maple glaze, then the warmth of moonshine.
Clean Eating, Healthy Snacking! Inspired by the farm-to-table experience with a twist!
Try our other Dahlonega Jerky Co. brand of jerky flavors which feature two styles of jerky.
- Tender Steakhouse recipes made with hand cut slices of beef brisket which capture the experience of eating a perfectly seasoned steak.
- Taste Local recipes hand crafted with locally brewed artisan spirits in the marinades.
Our jerky is made in small batches from hand cut slices of whole muscle meat. We NEVER add MSG, Nitrites, or artificial ingredients to our jerky.
Ingredients: Pork tenderloin, brown sugar, teriyaki sauce, Dawsonville Distillery White Lightening, wine, vinegar, salt, spices, onion powder, garlic powder, honey, maple syrup, pineapple juice, cinnamon, liquid smoke, black pepper, ginger, ground cloves.