Dahlonega Jerky Co. – Moonshine Pork Jerky
Our Moonshine Pork Jerky is made in small batches from hand cut slices of pork tenderloin. Next it is marinated in Dawsonville Distillery’s 109 proof White Lightening. Finally the Moonshine Pork jerky is lightly glazed with blend of maple syrup and seasoning.
- Flavor – your first taste is hickory smoked pork with a light maple glaze, followed by the warmth of moonshine and a hint black pepper.
- Meat cut – slab cut slices of pork tenderloin
- Chewing texture – A medium chew jerky
3.0 ounce resealable bag
Wild Boar Jerky
Wild Boar are free roaming and eat a natural, wild diet of foraged nuts, legumes and other forest foods. This gives the meat a sweet and nutty flavor. Wild boar jerky meat has a deeper color, leaner texture, tighter grain, and bolder taste than domestic pork.
- Flavor – wild boar jerky has a savory flavor with a naturally sweet nutty taste, seasoned with hickory smoke and black pepper.
- Meat cut – Thin cut large slab of whole muscle meat
- Chewing texture – A medium-firm chew jerky